Monday, March 16, 2009

We are in!


We received our acceptance letter to the Reno/Fernley race today, and it couldn't have come at a better time.
Bob and I decided to do a work day today and well let's just say more things got broke or were broken than fixed. The engine we pulled last week has a couple of nice holes in the side of it, I think it's broke. We decided to work out some frustration because we hadn't heard anything about the race, so we started putting the new Polyurethane bushings in. Needless to say after shearing the nut off the control arm, and a lot of cussing, Judy called me with the good news. Now I have to figure out how to get the rest of that bolt out of the frame. (Anyone with any Ideas?)
Just wanted to thank everyone who made this "hell" possible and to say I will see you at the track! O Yea! and Bob didn't break anything, I did it all by myself.





No comments: