Friday, December 5, 2008

In the Beginning

In the beginning my little brother and I were invited to race with Team V-Ram, we loved it so much we decided to start another team here in Salt Lake City. I think anyone out there that has caught the racing bug can understand why there is a need for speed. There is so much satisfaction in taking a car that basically you would be so embarrassed to drive on any street and putting it on a race track for everyone to make fun of. I guess what I mean by this is that when you take the time and tear a car apart, putting just enough parts back into it so that you hope it can last another couple of hours, and seeing such a car survive the "24 Hours of Lemons" you have to be just a little crazy. Not insane though, the safety measures put into these cars in my opinion makes you feel safer than driving your daily vehicle on the street.

No comments: